Bank of Baroda was established in the yeat 1908 and has its headquarter in Vadodara. The Maharaja of Baroda, Sayajirao Gaekwad III founded this bank. Later in the year 1969, along with 13 other commercial banks, this bank was nationalized. Currently, this bank is operating through its more than 5000 branches across India. It has updated itself with time and therefore excelled in the entire ambit of banking and financial services.
Bank of Baroda has the history of receiving the award of the best public sector bank of India in the category of global business. Apart from excellence in banking award, Bank of Baroda has also been awarded the Golden Peacock National Training Award. It also stood first in Innovative training practices in the year 2014.
Benefits of taking Bank of Baroda home loan
- Best Interest rates offer
- No differentiation in the interest rates, processing fee and tenure on the basis of salaried, self-employed and NRI profiles.
- Risk-based pricing for home loan
- Tenure as long as 30 years
- BOB offers higher eligibility amount
- Quick and hassle-free procedure
- The Bank of Baroda home loan is available for the following options:
- Purchase of a residential plot
- Construction of the house/flat
- Purchase of the house/flat
- Extension of the existing house
- Loan take-over from other banks, NBFCs or financial institutions
- Both purchase of a residential plot and construction of the house
- Reimbursement of the expenses bore by the applicant for the construction of house/flat from own sources.
Unique proposition of Bank of Baroda home loan
- The bank provides free accidental insurance along with every home loan.
- The bank allows close relatives to become a co-applicant in the loan even when that person does not co-owns the property.
- Top up loan is available for up to 5 times during the loan period.
- A concession of 0.25% for Car loans
- Free credit card for all home loan borrowers up to a limit of Rs. 2 lakh and above.