Fulfill your dream of owning a house with HDFC bank home loan. With more than 4700 branches operating across the nation,HDFC is one of the leading banks in India, especially in the retail sector. Headquartered in Mumbai, this bank is the leading lender of our nation as well. Being inaugerated by Dr. Manmohan Singh himself, this bank was established in the year 1994. It provides the wide range of products, state-of-the-art customer service facility and many more. The bank has also been proactive in digitization with applications like Chillr and Payzapp. HDFC bank home loan is one of its feature-packed products.
Products and target segment
Apart from retail banking, HDFC bank also provide wide range products and services in the field of wholesale banking and corporate banking. Home loan, auto loan, two-wheeler loan, personal loan, credit cards and loan against property are some of its key products.
HDFC has the history of being ranked as top 100 most valuable global brands. In 2015, HDFC was recognized as the best managed public company of India by FinanceAsia poll. Apart from that, this bank has been awarded by NABARD for its best performance in microfinance.
Benefits of HDFC bank home loan
Talking about the benefits of HDFC bank home loan, following are the key features which the bank has to offer to its customers:
- Quick processing- The bank has the reputation for not delaying the loan procedure unnecessarily. HDFC bank gives highest priority to their customer’s time.
- Free document storage- The document storage is free as well as safe in HDFC bank home loan.
- Interest rates- The interest rates of HDFC bank home are one of the lowest across all top rated banks and NBFCs.
- Hassle-free- The bank believes in keeping the things easy and therefore the complete home loan procedure is simpler and applicant-friendly.
The bank has cerrtain unique offers for its clients. Such as:
- Special interest rates for women applicants.
- Get your loan approved with HDFC bank home loan even before you choose a house. The bank provides complete guidance to the home loan applicants with respect to buying a property.
- The entire home loan procedure is smooth and easy with no hidden charges involved.
Categories of Home loan
- Home loan- A loan taken by an individual to purchase or construct a house. The house can either be a freshly build or a resale property in the case of former.
- Home improvement loan- One can take a home loan even for the improvement of the house. Whether it is the interior decoration or the repairs such as roofing, waterproofing, electrical works etc. HDFC bank home loans are available even for the entire makeover of the house.
- Home extension loan- HDFC bank home loans are there for you even when you want to extend your existing house. Many a time we feel the need of some more space in our house. If you are confused whether you can get a loan for the same, then there is no need to be any more.